Currently, the consumption of products in can It is high and continues to grow considerably, since in the market there are more and more products that come in this type of packaging. Millions of cans are consumed all over the world, in Spain they throw themselves 14 kg of cans per person, so we need to commit ourselves to recycling them. For this reason, in this tutorial do you have 3 ideas to recycle Reserve cans and turn them into decorative ones.
To make these objects you will need as main material the cans of preserves . But also we will also use other materials
- Chalk paint
- Cement for mosaics
- Silicone in gun
- Acrylic paint
- Hook to hang
- Wood plank
- Decorative paper
- Decorative hook
Step by Step
You can see in the video-tutorial what you have next, the steps to follow of the 3 ideas with canned food . They are very easy and you can see their process in detail.
For him candleholder we will use a can of tuna , since it is lower than other cans.
- Select some tesserae that you like and stick with silicone on the outside of the can.
- When they are covered with tiles, apply the flashings or mosaic cement with the help of a spatula
- Let it sit for 20 minutes .
- Now you can clean the mosaic with a sponge or a cloth.
For the tissue box you must use a can with top .
- Make a cut in cross to the cover to be able to take out the tissues there.
- Decorate the can with stamped paper . Find a design that goes with the decoration of the space where you are going to place it.
- Cut the paper to the size of the can.
- Paste the paper with silicone in gun .
For this object it is better that you use a high tin .
- Lija the tin by the edge so you do not cut yourself.
- Clean well the can with a cloth.
- Paint the can with chalk paint to leave a vintage look of chalk finish.
- Place the wire as if it were a handle.
- Take one wood plank and paint it to your liking.
- Screw a decorative hook .
- On the back you must screw a hook of a ring to hang it.
- Place the flowers in your can and hang it from the hook.