Such an everyday object that you encounter every day as they are Cardboard tubes , you can turn it into something Useful Y decorative . Next we will see 3 ideas that you can do yourself to recycle those cardboard tubes.
Obviously, the main material of these crafts are Cardboard tubes . In addition to these, you will also need the following materials
- Colored paper
- White glue
- Glue stick
- Silicone in gun
- Acrylic paint
- Spray paint
- Decorative adhesive tape
- Scotch tape
- Wood plank
Step by Step
You can see the step by step detail in the next video-tutorial , In this way you will not miss anything of the elaboration process and you will be able do yourself the three ideas without difficulty.
The truth is that any of the three ideas is pretty simple . Let's go over them so you do not forget anything at all.
This is the option is the most Useful Y decorative . You will have several heights on your desk to organize your material and take less space on the table.
- Paint four cardboard tubes. Two of them must be the same, since they will make legs of the shelf.
- Sand the wooden board.
- Glue the two equal tubes at the base of the wooden board.
- Glue the other two tubes on top.
You can use both White glue as hot silicone for this craft.
This gift package is designed to small details as costume jewelry.
- Line the cardboard tube of toilet paper with colored paper.
- Close the ends of the tube, one in one direction and another in another direction.
- Fix the ends with washi tape.
Depending on the theme of the gift you can customize the package in one way or another. For example, give it a childish look and keep candies in it as a detail for a children's celebration.
Having a pen on hand is always good. This one comes out very economic And in addition to the cardboard tubes, we are going to recycle a CD that we no longer use.
- Glue 3 cardboard tubes together on their sides.
- Glue the 3 cardboard tubes attached to the CD.
- Paint everything with spray paint.
- To create different spaces cover the parts you do not want to paint with bodybuilder's tape.